SLC 5/05 Programmable Controllers
The Allen-Bradley SLC 500 is a family programmable controllers that is are available in the chassis format with discrete, analog, and specialty I/O, and peripheral devices.
SLC 500 product line is very versatile and powerful providing many communications options, configurations, and memory options.
The SLC system gives is ideal for freestanding or distributed industrial control. It available with up to 64 K of configurable data/program memory and 60 types of I/O modules, providing many networking options.
Channel 0: DH-485(1), DF1 full-duplex, DF1 half-duplex master/slave, ASCII, DF1 radio modem, and Modbus RTU Master protocols.
Channel 1 :EtherNet TCP/IP protocol
Physical Connection Options:
Ethernet (10/100Base-T) channel offers:
- 10/100 Mbps communication rate.
- ISO/IEC 8802-3STD 802.3 (RJ45) connector for 10/100Base-T media.
- TCP/IP communication protocol.
- built-in isolation.
RS-232 channel offers:
- Communication rates up to 19.2 Kbaud (38.4 Kbaud SLC 5/04 and SLC 5/05 processors).
- Maximum distance between devices is 15.24 m (50 ft).
- RS-232C (EIA-232) electrical specifications.
- modem support.
- built-in isolation