Wonderware is a brand of industrial automation and manufacturing software products, primarily known for its human-machine interface (HMI), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and manufacturing execution system (MES) solutions. These software products are designed to help industrial organizations and manufacturers monitor, control, and optimize their industrial processes and production systems.
Key aspects of Wonderware include:
- HMI (Human-Machine Interface): Wonderware provides software tools for creating intuitive graphical interfaces that enable operators and engineers to visualize and interact with industrial processes and machinery. These interfaces are user-friendly and aid in real-time monitoring and control.
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition): Wonderware offers SCADA software that collects data from sensors, instruments, and other devices in real-time. It provides supervisory control capabilities and allows operators to make decisions based on the collected data.
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System): Wonderware’s MES software solutions are designed to improve manufacturing efficiency and productivity. They help manage and optimize production processes, track work orders, monitor equipment performance, and ensure quality control.
- Data Visualization: Wonderware software includes tools for creating graphical displays, charts, trends, and dashboards to visualize real-time and historical data. This helps operators and engineers gain insights into process performance.
- Alarming and Notifications: The software supports the configuration of alarms and notifications. When specific conditions or events occur, alarms are triggered, and relevant personnel are alerted, ensuring quick responses to issues.
- Security: Security features, such as user authentication, role-based access control, and data encryption, are typically incorporated into Wonderware products to protect against unauthorized access and data breaches.
- Integration: Wonderware solutions can integrate with a wide range of industrial automation components, including PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers), SCADA systems, historians, and various industrial protocols, enabling seamless communication with field devices and control systems.
- Historical Data Logging: Wonderware software often includes historical data logging capabilities, which are crucial for analysis, reporting, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Customization: Users can customize Wonderware HMI, SCADA, and MES applications to suit their specific industrial needs and processes.
- Wide Industry Usage: Wonderware software is used in various industries, including manufacturing, utilities, oil and gas, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and more, where real-time monitoring, control, and data analysis are essential for operational excellence.
Wonderware is part of the AVEVA Group, which offers a broader portfolio of industrial software solutions. If you are interested in specific Wonderware products or solutions, it’s advisable to visit the official AVEVA website or consult with AVEVA representatives or authorized distributors for the latest information and offerings.
The ANC-100e DH+ converter provide communications between newer Ethernet Technologies and DH+ legacy PLC-5s and SLC/504s
The ANC-100e is a pocket-sized, high performance, Industrial Rated Ethernet DH+ Converter. Features include: Ease of Configuration via Web Interface and DH+ Auto Polarity Detection and DH+ Auto Baud Rate Detection.
$1,295 USD List.
you can check https://theautomationblog.com/data-highway-plus-to-ethernet/ for more detailed info.
The ANC-120e is a competitive alternative to AB’s 1784-U2DHP PLC Programming Cable
Is an economical and high performance USB-to-Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus converter interfacing major HMI, SCADA, PLC Programming packages to Devices on DH+. Its features significantly outperform AB’s 1784-U2DHP PLC Programming Cable operating at 12 Mg USB speed with the Controllogix Ethernet/IP Driver.
The ANC-120e works with all SCADA, MMI, PLC programming packages installed on your PC with USB direct access to the DH+ network and stations. These packages include RSLINX/LOGIX Classic & Enterprise with RSLOGIX 5/500, Wonderware DAServer & TCP/IO Server, Citect, and Kepware using Controllogix Ethernet/IP Drivers.
$1,295 USD List.
You can check http://theautomationblog.com/usb-to-data-highway-plus-using-the-anc-120e-a-lower-cost-alternative-to-the-1784-u2dhp/ for more detailed info.