ANC-120e USB DH+Cable Alternative+Converter Cable
ANC-120e USB DH+ Cable alternative 1784-U2DHP to Allen-Bradley DH+ Converter / PLC Programming Cable. $995 USD List.
The ANC-120e is an economical and high performance USB-to-Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus converter interfacing major HMI, SCADA, PLC Programming packages to Devices on DH+. The PLC Programming Cable is a superior alternative to AB’s 1784-U2DHP.
The ANC-120e was efficiently engineered, allowing the RSLINX Controllogix Ethernet/IP driver to function at 12Mb USB speeds and DH+ communications up to 230.4Kb.
NEW: Dec 2016 ANC-120e Product Review from http://theautomationblog.com/usb-to-data-highway-plus-using-the-anc-120e-a-lower-cost-alternative-to-the-1784-u2dhp/
ANC-100e, Ethernet/IP converter to Data Highway Plus “Pocket-sized” , Din Rail / Desktop option also available using the Controllogix Ethernet/IP Driver. $1,195 USD List
RSLINX/LOGIX PLC Programming
The ANC-120e communicates with all SCADA, HMI, PLC programming packages with direct Ethernet/IP access to the DH+ network and stations. These packages using an Ethernet/IP driver include RSLinx Classic with RSLOGIX 5 / RSLogix 500 / RSView32; RSLINX Enterprise/FactoryTalk; Wonderware DASABCIP IO Server; Citect & Kepware.
With AB 1784-U2DHP, 1784-KTX, 1784-PKTX, 1784-PCMK, 1770-KF2.
The enhanced ANC-120e gateway converter is useful for PLC programming, accessing and monitoring DH+ network from a computer. It is a direct replacement to the 1784-U2DHP providing superior 12Mg USB speed communications and cost efficiency.
Convenient DH+ Connections
The ANC-120e USB DH+ Cable alternative 1784-U2DHP lets you connect a USB port on your computer to a DH+ network by either wiring directly to the AB blue hose or to the 8-Pin Din connector on any SLC 5/04 or PLC-5 processor.
- Compatible with all PLC Programming/HMI/SCADA packages: Including all older versions of RSLINX Classic, latest RSLINX Enterprise with RSLOGIX 5/500, Wonderware DAS & TCP/IO Server, Citect Ethernet/IP, and Kepware Controllogix Ethernet/IP Drivers.
- Easy setup: RSLINX driver selection is the ControlLogix Ethernet driver.
- Economical: Priced at $995 USD List providing significant cost savings to the 1784-U2DHP.
- 12Mb USB Full Speed: Uses the RSLINX Controllogix Ethernet Driver on full USB speed. No RS232 USB conversion required.
- Controllogix Functionality: Ethernet-to-DH+ converter capable of many ControlLogix 1756-ENBT/DHRIO functionalty.-
- Compatibility: Modern replacement options to the 1784-U2DHP, 1784-PKTx, 1784-KTx, 1784-PCMK cards.
- DH+ Speeds: Reliably supports all DH+ data rates – 57.6, 115.2 and 230.4 kBaud on communication cable lengths exceeding standard requirements.
- Auto Detect: Default Auto Baud Rate and Auto Polarity detection – no need for setup, simplifies cabling
- Size: USB stick with no requirement for a external power supply.
- Easy DH+ connection: 2-pin Phoenix Blue Hose connector option or direct 8-pin mini din cable connection to PLC port.
- 30 day free trial and lifetime replacement warranty if defective.
ANC-120e Application Notes/Documentation
ANC DH+ Converters are compatible with Windows 7 Operating System and higher. Please refer to the User Manual. Below is the Windows 10 USB Driver:
ANC-120e: USB Ethernet/IP to DH+, Programming Cable Initial Setup Tutorial
ANC-120e USB Ethernet/IP to DH+ Alternative 1784-U2DHP RSLINX Tutorial
|Ports||USB Type A port.|
1 two-pin DH+ network connector. (No clear shield connection required)
1 power connector.
|Ethernet Communication Speeds||Full speed Controllogix Ethernet Driver|
|DH+ Communication Speeds||57.6Kb, 115.2 Kb, 230.4Kb|
|Enclosure rating||Meets IP30 standard|
|External power supply||5.00 to 6 VDC / 1A.|
|Maximum average current consumption||175 mA|
|Isolation voltage||400V (continuous), tested at 2000V for 60 s|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.5Wt|
|Maximum Power Consumption||0.85 Wt|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +85⁰ C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +100⁰ C|
|Humidity||0 to 98%|
|Dimensions||70mm x 19mm x 12.7mm|