Factory Talk View ME
FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) programming is a flexible HMI application that gives a committed and intense answer for machine-level administrator interface gadgets.
As a basic component of the Rockwell Automation perception arrangement, FactoryTalk View Machine Edition gives unrivaled design, run-time client administration, dialect exchanging and quicker appointing time through a typical improvement environment.
FactoryTalk View Machine Edition considers a steady administrator interface over different stages, including PanelView Plus and Windows desktop arrangements and comprises of
- FactoryTalk View Studio: Configuration software for developing and testing HMI applications.
- FactoryTalk View ME Station: A traditional “stand-alone” HMI solution that provides an integrated operator interface that runs the same HMI application on PanelView™ Plus 7, PanelView™ Plus 6, MobileView™ terminal, Rockwell Automation Industrial Computers, or other industrial PC.
- Define tags and graphics displays once and reference them throughout the application
- Streamlined development with a common editor for FactoryTalk View Machine Edition and Site Edition
- Maximize productivity by directly accessing tag information in the controller, eliminating the need to create HMI tags
- Full-featured graphics editor with powerful editing tools, drawing objects, pre-configured operator devices, and animation capabilities
- Simulate individual display using Test Run, or the entire application with Test Application
- Data Logging to log tag values that can be displayed in historical trend objects
- Alarming to quickly alert operators to conditions requiring immediate action
- Security to restrict operator access to specific displays
- RecipePlus for machine or process recipe management
- Runtime language switching
- Multiple-version support
- Graphics library with hundreds of graphic objects to drag and drop into your displays
- Reusable faceplates and global objects speed application development
- Object Explorer to quickly view the hierarchy of objects on a display
- Embed web-browser frame on a FactoryTalk View Machine Edition display
- Audit operator activity and system changes via FactoryTalk Diagnostics
- Migrate PanelView Standard projects to FactoryTalk View Machine Edition
- Manage users while the application is running
- Easily work on multiple projects, since each project has its own security configuration
- Support for both ActiveX® and OPC technologies