1785-ENET PLC Module
1785-ENET Interface Module
1758-ENET is an EtherNet/IP-Interface processor that gives the PLC-5 process an Ethernet port. This gives embedded TCP/IP communication abilities that allows the PLC-5 processor to talk with other Ethernet devices.
This processor provides accessiblity to the world of Ethernet TCP/IP offering a flexible, option solution.
This processor gives a second Ethernet port to a Ethernet PLC-5 processor, plugging into the side of the PLC-5 processor, using the first I/O module slot.
- 10/100 MB peer-to-peer auto communication using PLC-5 messaging with an Ethernet port.
- Through Rockwell Software RSLinx™ or INTERCHANGE Software in a computer, application programs can talk to the EtherNet/IP network and to PLC-5 processors with Ethernet ports.
- Local Programming with DH+ or RS-232 and DH+ or EtherNet/IP with Rockwell Software programming software.
- For network management it uses Standard Simple Network Management Protocol support.
- Allows commands of remote I/O pass-through.
- Uses ESMTP for Event driven e-mail messages which needs RSLogix 5 V7.0 or later).
- Direct connection to a CAT5 network cable with a RJ45 connector.
Services of Built-in Web
Combining built in web functionality with Ethernet 1785-L20E, 40 &80 PLC-5 processors , and the EtherNet/IP interface module (1785-ENET):
- Standard web browser lets Web Diagnostics and Module Information get access to information that is found in PLC-5 processor data table, which includes diagnostic details which requires RSLogix5, version 5.2 or later.
- You can create different Web User Provided Pages that allow custom data table information. This give the ability for anyone with internet access to view these pages on the PLC-5 processor, which can be either HTML pages containing images, text and data table or Custom Data Monitor pages that contain data table elements in table form.
- Domain Name Service (DNS) lets Internet users access the built-in Web server by a specified name instead of by IP address (requires RSLogix5, version 5.2 or later).
⋆ For more information on compatibility, see the PLC-5 Ethernet Interface Module User Manual.
‡ When product is marked. See the Product Certification link at http://www.ab.com for Declarations of Conformity, Certificates, and other certification details.