Rslinx Classic and Enterprise Software
How to communicate with PLC-5s and SLC 5/04s on DH+?
ANC-120e: USB to Allen-Bradley DH+ Converter / PLC Programming Cable $1,295 USD List
The ANC-120e is an economical and high performance USB-to-Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus converter interfacing major HMI, SCADA, PLC Programming packages to Devices on DH+. The PLC Programming Cable is a superior alternative to AB’s 1784-U2DHP.
The ANC-120e was efficiently engineered, allowing the RSLINX Controllogix Ethernet/IP Driver to function at 12Mb USB speeds and DH+ communications up to 230.4Kb. (ANC-100e, Ethernet/IP converter to Data Highway Plus “Pocket-sized” , Din Rail / Desktop option also available using the Controllogix Ethernet/IP Driver.)RSLINX/LOGIX PLC Programming. The ANC-120e works with all SCADA, MMI, PLC programming packages installed on your PC with USB direct access to the DH+ network and stations. These packages include RSLINX/LOGIX Classic & Enterprise with RSLOGIX 5/500, Wonderware DAServer & TCP/IO Server, Citect, and Kepware using Controllogix Ethernet/IP Drivers.
Replacement Compatibility with AB 1784-U2DHP, 1784-KTX, 1784-PKTX, 1784-PCMK, 1770-KF2.
The enhanced ANC-120e gateway converter is useful for PLC programming, accessing and monitoring DH+ network from a computer. It is a direct replacement to the 1784-U2DHP providing superior 12Mg USB speed communications and cost efficiency.
Convenient DH+ Connections.
The ANC-120e USB-to-Data Highway Plus Cable lets you connect a USB port on your computer to a DH+ network by either wiring directly to the AB blue hose or to the 8-Pin Din connector on any SLC 5/04 or PLC-5 processor.
Highlights of ANC-120e:
– Compatible with all PLC Programming/HMI/SCADA packages: Including all older versions of RSLINX Classic, latest RSLINX Enterprise with RSLOGIX 5/500, Wonderware DAS & TCP/IO Server, Citect Ethernet/IP, and Kepware Controllogix Ethernet/IP Drivers.
– Easy setup: RSLINX driver selection is the ControlLogix Ethernet driver.
– Economical: Priced at $1,295 USD List providing significant cost savings to the 1784-U2DHP.
– 12Mb USB Full Speed: Uses the RSLINX Controllogix Ethernet Driver on full USB speed. No RS232 USB conversion required.
– Controllogix Functionality: Ethernet-to-DH+ converter capable of many ControlLogix 1756-ENBT/DHRIO functionalty.
– Compatibility: Modern replacement options to the 1784-U2DHP, 1784-PKTx, 1784-KTx, 1784-PCMK cards.
– DH+ Speeds: Reliably supports all DH+ data rates – 57.6, 115.2 and 230.4 kBaud on communication cable lengths exceeding standard requirements.
– Auto Detect: Default Auto Baud Rate and Auto Polarity detection – no need for setup, simplifies cabling.
-Size: USB stick with no requirement for a external power supply.
– Easy DH+ connection: 2-pin Phoenix Blue Hose connector option or direct 8-pin mini din cable connection to PLC port. (8 pin mini din cable sold seperately).