ANC-800e: EtherCat to Modbus RTU Gateway Converter $575 USD List.
Allow information to be transferred seamlessly: Automation Network ANC-800e EtherCAT Gateway
The Automation Networks ANC-800e EtherCAT Gateway allows information to be transferred seamlessly between EtherCAT and RS-485 networks with minimal configuration requirements. The ANC-800e provides two IEEE 802.3 100BaseT Ethernet ports and an RS-485 port (4-wire terminal block style). The ANC-800e can be configured for a simple low cost line structure, a tree structure, daisy chaining, or drop lines. The RS-485 port supports multiple protocols. PLC-style logical, arithmetic and filtering database manipulation operations allow the construction of complex autonomous data conditioning functions.
The ANC-800e is a part of the ANC Gateway Series product family. ANC Gateway is designed to provide a uniform interface, configuration and application experience. This commonality reduces the user’s learning curve, reducing commissioning time while simplifying support.
RS485 Serial Protocols: The ANC-800e Gateway has the flexibility to choose Modbus Master/Slave as well as other RS485 serial protocols which include: Modbus Sniffer, A.O. Smith AIN, A.O. Smith PDNP, BACnet MS/TP Client, BACnet MS/TP Server, TCS Basys Master, MSA Chillgard Monitor, DMX 512-Master, DMX-512 Slave, M-Bus Master, Metasys N2 Master, Metasys N2 Slave, Siemens FLN Master, Siemens FLN Slave, Sullair Master, Toshiba ASD Master, Toshiba PLC Master.
ANC-800e Modbus to EtherCat Gateway Highlights:
Using the Microsoft Windows®-based ICC Configuration Studio, users can perform the following tasks:
- Configure protocols, network characteristics, and client/server object definitions
- Graphically interact with the internal database in real-time
- Automatically update device firmware
- Define autonomous internal elements such as database logic and object failsafe values
- Capture, display and save serial network traffic with microsecond-precision timestamps
The ANC-800e incorporates a variety of leading-edge automation technology elements, such as:
- Power can be supplied via the USB cable (for configuration at a workstation) or as a 7-24VDC input on the main terminal block
- Supports CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE), with object-oriented database access as 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit data types
- Up to 254 bytes of both input and output EtherCAT process data may be mapped to the internal database
- Seamless integration with popular hard real-time automation equipment such as Beckhoff industrial PC’s and TwinCAT PLC software
- Controlled by a powerful 32-bit processor
- User-configurable network timeout behaviors
- USB connectivity with virtual COM port support
- Desktop, panel/wall and DIN-rail mountable (all hardware included)
- 2-wire / 4-wire RS-485 network supports baud rates up to 115.2kbaud Flexible, Powerful and
|Network Interface||EtherCAT, RS-485, USB Virtual COM Port|
|Protocols||A. O. Smith AIN Slave, A. O. Smith PDNP Master, BACnet MS/TP Client, BACnet MS/TP Server, DMX-512 Master, DMX-512 Slave, EtherCAT Slave, M-Bus Master, Metasys N2 Master, Metasys N2 Slave, Modbus RTU Master, Modbus RTU Slave, Modbus RTU Sniffer, Siemens FLN Master, Siemens FLN Slave, Sullair Supervisor Master, TCS Basys Master, Toshiba ASD Master, Toshiba Computer Link Master|
|Power Supply||7 to 24VDC, USB|
|User Configuration Interface||ICC Configuration Studio via USB 2.0|
|Network Timeout Action||No|
|Mounting Options||Desktop, DIN-rail, Panel/Wall|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Configuration File Upload/Download||Yes|