ANC Gateway Converter Series interfaces A.O Smith to various Industrial Protocols including Profibus which is available in the ANC-500, Serial to Profibus Converter. ANC Gateway Converters interface to the following protocols:
RS485 Serial Protocols: The ANC-300e Gateway has the flexibility to choose Modbus Master/Slave as well as other RS485 serial protocols which include: Modbus Sniffer, A.O. Smith AIN, A.O. Smith PDNP, BACnet MS/TP Client, BACnet MS/TP Server, TCS Basys Master, MSA Chillgard Monitor, DMX 512-Master, DMX-512 Slave, M-Bus Master, Metasys N2 Master, Metasys N2 Slave, Siemens FLN Master, Siemens FLN Slave, Sullair Master, Toshiba ASD Master, Toshiba PLC Master.
Ethernet Protocols: The ANC-300e Gateway can communicate with the above RS485 protocols to Ethernet; and Ethernet to Ethernet protocols including Ethernet/IP Client/Server, AB CSP Ethernet Client/Server, Modbus TCP/IP, Profinet IO, BACnet/IP BBMD, BACnet/IP Client, BACnet/IP Server, Baumer VeriSens Client, CC-Link IE SLMP Client, MELSEC Client/Server, Generic Socket Client/Server & GreenFumeHood Client.
ANC-500 PROFIBUS TO MODBUS RTU / MULTIPLE SERIAL PROTOCOL GATEWAY CONVERTER
The Automation Networks ANC-500 PROFIBUS DP-V1 Gateway allows information to be transferred seamlessly between PROFIBUS and RS-485 networks with minimal configuration requirements. The ANC-550 provides a PROFIBUS port (DB-9 female connector) and an RS-485 port (4-wire terminal block style). The RS-485 port supports multiple protocols. PLC-style logical, arithmetic and filtering database manipulation operations allow the construction of complex autonomous data conditioning functions.
The ANC-550 is a part of the ANC Gateway Series product family. The ANC platform is designed to provide a uniform interface, configuration and application experience. This commonality reduces the user’s learning curve, reducing commissioning time while simplifying support.
The ANC-550 is a user-configurable multiprotocol Profibus DPV1 / RS-485 communications gateway, which allows seamless bridging between Profibus networks and various popular RS-485 based industrial and commercial communication networks.
ANC-500 Highlights using the Microsoft Windows®-based ICC Configuration Studio include:
- Configure protocols, network characteristics, and client/server object definitions
- Graphically interact with the internal database in real-time
- Automatically update device firmware
- Define autonomous internal elements such as database logic and object failsafe values
- Capture, display and save serial network traffic with microsecond-precision timestamps The ANC-500 incorporates a variety of leading-edge automation technology elements, such as:
- Power can be supplied via the USB cable (for configuration at a workstation) or as a 7-24VDC input on the main terminal block
- Profibus DP-V1 support for both cyclic and acyclic (class 1 and class 2) communications
- Acyclic access to entire internal database as 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit data types
- Controlled by a powerful 32-bit processor · User-configurable network timeout behaviors
- USB connectivity with virtual COM port support
- 2-wire / 4-wire RS-485 network supports baud rates up to 115.2kbaud
- Desktop, panel/wall and DIN-rail mountable (all hardware included)
- Supports all Profibus baud rates
- Supports up to 368 bytes of combined Profibus input and output cyclic data Flexible, Powerful and Easy-to-Use Profibus DP-V1 Gateway
For more product details contact Automation Networks at
(Tel) 281 771-0019
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Tel:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]