ANC-500 Profibus to Modbus RTU / Multiple Serial Protocol Gateway Converter. $575 USD List.
The Automation Networks ANC-500 PROFIBUS DP-V1 Gateway allows information to be transferred seamlessly between PROFIBUS and RS-485 networks with minimal configuration requirements.
The Automation Networks ANC-500 PROFIBUS DP-V1 Gateway allows information to be transferred seamlessly between PROFIBUS and RS-485 networks with minimal configuration requirements. The ANC-550 provides a PROFIBUS port (DB-9 female connector) and an RS-485 port (4-wire terminal block style). The RS-485 port supports multiple protocols. PLC-style logical, arithmetic and filtering database manipulation operations allow the construction of complex autonomous data conditioning functions.
The ANC-500 is a part of the ANC Gateway Series product family. The ANC platform is designed to provide a uniform interface, configuration and application experience. This commonality reduces the user’s learning curve, reducing commissioning time while simplifying support.
The ANC-500 is a user-configurable multiprotocol Profibus DPV1 / RS-485 communications gateway, which allows seamless bridging between Profibus networks and various popular RS-485 based industrial and commercial communication networks.
RS485 Serial Protocols:
The ANC-500 Gateway has the flexibility to choose Modbus Master/Slave as well as other RS485 serial protocols which include: Modbus Sniffer, A.O. Smith AIN, A.O. Smith PDNP, BACnet MS/TP Client, BACnet MS/TP Server, TCS Basys Master, MSA Chillgard Monitor, DMX 512-Master, DMX-512 Slave, M-Bus Master, Metasys N2 Master, Metasys N2 Slave, Siemens FLN Master, Siemens FLN Slave, Sullair Master, Toshiba ASD Master, Toshiba PLC Master.
ANC-500 Highlights using the Microsoft Windows®-based ICC Configuration Studio include:
- Configure protocols, network characteristics, and client/server object definitions
- Graphically interact with the internal database in real-time
- Automatically update device firmware
- Define autonomous internal elements such as database logic and object failsafe values
- Capture, display and save serial network traffic with microsecond-precision timestamps The ANC-500 incorporates a variety of leading-edge automation technology elements, such as:
- Power can be supplied via the USB cable (for configuration at a workstation) or as a 7-24VDC input on the main terminal block
- Profibus DP-V1 support for both cyclic and acyclic (class 1 and class 2) communications
- Acyclic access to entire internal database as 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit data types
- Controlled by a powerful 32-bit processor · User-configurable network timeout behaviors
- USB connectivity with virtual COM port support
- 2-wire / 4-wire RS-485 network supports baud rates up to 115.2kbaud
- Desktop, panel/wall and DIN-rail mountable (all hardware included)
- Supports all Profibus baud rates
- Supports up to 368 bytes of combined Profibus input and output cyclic data Flexible, Powerful and Easy-to-Use Profibus DP-V1 Gateway
|Network Interface||PROFIBUS, RS-485, USB Virtual COM Port|
|Protocols||A. O. Smith AIN Slave, A. O. Smith PDNP Master, BACnet MS/TP Client, BACnet MS/TP Server, DMX-512 Master, DMX-512 Slave, M-Bus Master, Metasys N2 Master, Metasys N2 Slave, Modbus RTU Master, Modbus RTU Slave, Modbus RTU Sniffer, PROFIBUS DP Slave, Siemens FLN Master, Siemens FLN Slave, Sullair Supervisor Master, TCS Basys Master, Toshiba ASD Master, Toshiba Computer Link Master|
|Power Supply||7 to 24VDC, USB|
|User Configuration Interface||ICC Configuration Studio via USB 2.0|
|Network Timeout Action||No|
|Mounting Options||Desktop, DIN-rail, Panel/Wall|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Configuration File Upload/Download||Yes|