PanelView Component terminals are panel-mount graphic display devices that offer keypad or touch screen operator input choices. The size of Display are available from 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, 6-inch to 10-inch flat panels in TFT-color STN or monochrome. Fast and simple installation is achieved with the integrated clamp design of the terminals. There is no need for software installation as it found in the terminal.
The Panelview comes with RS232, RS485 ports, as well as Ethernet for communications to MicroLogix. It also support other vendors such as Modbus and Modbus/TCP Also every PanelView has two USB ports for moving files or updating firmware.
All PanelView have RS-232 and RS-422/RS-485 ports to talk to MicroLogix, SLC, Micro800 controllers, and PowerFlex 4 drives. The C400, C600, and C1000 models come with an additional Ethernet port.
- mounting clips make panel mounting easier.
- Ideal communication with MicroLogix, SLC 500, Micro800 controllers, and PowerFlex4 drives:
- Communication include DF1, DH-485, Ethernet to MicroLogix or SLC 500 controller, and other 3rd party.
- Easy to switch languages to display information in Russian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Embedded variable include alert operators with alarm messages.
- Capabilies include Uploading and downloading groups of data or parameter settings.
- Security applications protects from unauthorized access or modifications
- No need for software installation as the Design software is on the PanelView Component operator interface.