- The Modicon™ Quantum™ PACs provide balanced CPUs able to provide leading performance from boolean to floating-point instruction…
- Unity™ Pro programming software supports five IEC languages as standard: IEC Ladder (LD), Structured Text (ST), Function Block Diagram (FBD), Sequential Function Chart (SFC), and Instructional List (IL), as well as the Modicon LL984 language to facilitate installed base upgrades.
- High-level multitasking system
- Memory capacity up to 7 Mb using Personal Computer Memory Card International Association(PCMCIA) extensions.
- Specially designed for process control applications with conformal coated modules and an extensive catalogue of partner modules
- Safety processors and I/O modules to manage Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) >Safety PLC.
- Plug & Play high-performance Hot-Standby solutions with LCD keypad for local monitoring
- Adheres to open standards for communications including Ethernet Modbus® TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP (the new ODVA standard for EtherNet/IP™ incorporates Modbus TCP/IP), Profibus and others.
- Numerous built-in ports (USB port, Ethernet TCP/IP port with Web server, Modbus Plus and at least one Modbus serial port) on the front panel
- In-rack connectivity to Profibus® DP
- Embedded Ethernet Router
- Increase the availability of your architecture by using Quantum Ethernet I/O modules (QEIO) that support deterministic Remote I/O (RIO)
- The Modicon X80 I/O expands your architecture and easily integrates your distributed devices in the same network (such as HMI, variable speed drives, I/O islands…)
- Supports the Highway Addressable Remote Transducer (HART), the protocol for sending and receiving digital information across analog wires between smart devices and a control or monitoring system
Offering a large range of processors, Modicon Quantum is ideal for complex processes. The power of its processors results in optimum cycle times, while integrating even more communication functions, diagnostics, memory flexibility and data storage. The Quantum Safety system is now available, certified by TÜV Rheinland, simple to use and ready to be integrated in your automated system. >SIL3 Modicon Quantum Safety PLC
Choose the best topology, daisy chain loop, ring, star, bus… for the design of your Ethernet architecture.
Hot-standby CPUs and daisy chain loop topology improve the availability of your process. In the event that the cable is broken, the recovery time is less than 50 ms for an entire Quantum Ethernet I/O architecture.
- Process control
- Oil & Gas
- Water Wastewater
- Food & Beverage