Connect the handy GOT with Q series PLC via CC-Link.
The removable handy GOT can be removed from the GT11H(S)-CCL and connected to a different GT11HS-CCL, or connected simultaneously to operate a machine.
- PLCs can be remotely operated via CC-Link.
- Online operations such as monitoring and data changing of the Q PLC master station CPU, connected to CC-Link, can be carried out from the Handy GOT.
- The Handy GOT operation switch input information can be sent to the Q PLC master station CPU via CC-Link, allowing wiring to be reduced.
- The Handy GOT removal switch (release switch) makes it easy to remove the Handy GOT while the power is ON.
- When the Handy GOT emergency switch contact relay function GT11H-CCL is provided, the relay contact is not opened if the Handy GOT is not connected.
- Opened when GT11HS-CCL.
|Station type||Intelligent device station|
|Number of stations occupied||1 station|
|External dimensions||126×72×80 [mm]|