CompactLogix controllers are recommended for control situations that a smaller to medium in size where there is no need for motion or safety usage. These controllers can be used with serial, Devicenet, EtherNet/IP, ControlNet and DeviceNet.
- Provides distributed control with EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, or DeviceNet
- Allows same network bridging with data control and collection.
- Works with 1769 Compact I/O™ modules
- Gives memory options with flexibility
- No need for a a chassis
- Buil-in power supply is included.
- Comes with 1 or 2 serial ports and one EtherNet/IP port
- Includes a combination of embedded digital, analog, and high-speed counter I/O
- three additional 1769 modules are offered in expansion
- 1769-ECR Right-end cap is includes a 1769-ECR
1769-L3x CompactLogix system
- RS-232 built in serial port on controller.
- EtherNet/IP or ControlNet networks comes with built-in communications port.
- When using I/O control and remote device configuration over DeviceNet, it includes a 1769-SDN communication interface module.