The intelligent device station CC-Link Ver 1.10 connects directly to the series GP2000 programmable displays.
- The cyclic transmission and transient transmission of the CC-Link functions are available for the series GP2000 programmable displays.
- Use of the cyclic transmission function enables to monitor all the remote input and output and remote register that are allocated to the master station.
- Use of the transient transmission function provides a device access to the PLCs at the master station and two or more local stations.
- Enables a handy communications without a program while requiring no memory design.
- The models compatible with the series GP3000 products are also available (enabling switching between the CC-Link Ver. 1.10 and 2.0).
|Station type||Intelligent device station|
|Number of stations occupied||1 or 4 stations|
|External dimensions||110.7(W)×119.3(H)×31.2(D) mm|
|Mass||Approx. 300 g|